Rules and Regulations
Mobile Apps Showdown 2015
The rules are simple:
- You must submit your app before December 2, 2014.
- Your app must be available to the public now or delivered by Q2, 2015.
- Once registered your app will be prominently featured on the Mobile Apps Showdown website featuring “like”, “comment” “share” and “try it” buttons..
- Semi-finalists (25) and finalists (10) are selected from among all entrants by a panel of journalists and experts with input from the online community.
- Semi-finalists and finalists will have their apps listed on the site with special banners on Dec.9th.
- Judges have the final word in the selection process and online votes will be checked for unique addresses.
- When the Top 10 finalists are announced a second round of online voting takes place. It is open to the public until Jan 7th 2015 at 12 PM.
- The top 10 Finalists will also present their apps live at the Mobile Apps Showdown event on Jan. 8 at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show.
- The winner of the live event will be selected by the live audience at the event. The winner of the online event will be announced at the live showcase as well.
- Judges will post write-ups of the semi-final and final products.
- Press coverage will be recorded and the site will remain live during 2015.
- One for the winner of the best application in the online vote.
- One for the winner of the live vote at the Mobile Apps Showdown at CES 2015
•0 people voted for this Vote Here