Mobile Apps Showdown 2014
- You must submit your app before December 9, 2013.
- Your app must be available to the public now or delivered by Q2, 2013.
- Semi-finalists (25) and finalists (10) are selected from among all entrants by a panel of journalists and experts.
- Semi-finalists and finalists will have their apps listed on the site with a Buy or Try it now button and links. Site visitors will get to share comments about the apps. An online vote, will affect, but not necessarily determine, the winners. (Judges will have the final word; online votes will be checked for errors and/or duplications.)
- Top 10 Finalists will present at the Mobile Apps Showdown live event on Jan. 9 at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show . The winner of the live event will be selected by the live audience at the event.
- Judges will include their own write-ups of the semi-final products.
- Press coverage will be recorded and the site will remain live during 2013.
- One for the winner of the best application in the online vote.
- One for the winner of the live vote at the Mobile Apps Showdown at CES 2014
MOBILE APPS SHOWDOWN
LVCC, North Hall
Competition: January 9, 2014, Room N255
The Mobile Apps Showdown is a fast-paced contest where you're asked to weigh in on the apps you think have what it takes to make it. For the months leading up to the 2013 CES, we'll be presenting the contestants to you. You can try the apps, watch demos, make your feelings known, and ultimately vote on a winner. We're platform agnostic, so if it's mobile, it's in the competition.
The top ten apps will join us at 2014 CES for an action packed event hosted by Jon Hein and Gary Dell'Abate from the Howard Stern Wrap Up Show.
Robin Raskin, creator of the Mobile Apps Showdown, will be there to emcee events.
By the end of this year, nearly 50 billion apps will have been downloaded. Only you know which ones are the keepers.
2013 CES Videos
Live and Online Winner
2013 Press Release