App-reneur Rules, Conditions and Application
- You must submit your App-reneur entry on or before December 20, 2013
- Entries must be a working application running on any of the current mobile apps devices
including iOS, Android, Windows 8, as well as smartwatches, wristwear, Google Glass and other
- App must be created by a high school student or an undergraduate/ graduate student who is
actively enrolled in college courses
- App must have been created before December 20, 2013
- Entrants must provide a url for their app website
- App-reneur site visitors will get to share comments about the apps. An online vote, will affect,
but not necessarily determine, the winners. (Judges will have the final word; online votes will be
checked for errors and/or duplications.)
- Two winners will be selected and will present at the Mobile Apps Showdown live event on Jan. 9
at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show.
- Winners who are minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal
guardian to attend the Mobile Apps Showdown event.
- Press coverage will be recorded on-site and will remain online during 2014.